Hunting, The Monty Python Disease, and Netflix

Life has been busy. Birthdays, hunting, remodeling
and Netflix bingeing.

Today is my dear husbands birthday. We disagreed on his age so as we counted down the decades and then the years together on our fingers he realized (to his dismay) that he was older than he initially calculated. We will make it up to him with presents and a cake.

My insides are jumping up and down as my  5 year old self awaits something I have ordered to come. New kitchen cabinets from Warden's Kitchens. These are extra cabinets and I desperately need the storage. All that collectible Pyrex you know.

As most of you know the deaths of my mother, my aunt and my antique shop have left me with a plethora of jun- uh vintage items.
This includes furniture which lines my tiny condo wall to wall. I have been hunting for the last two legal auctioneer hunting seasons to find just the right company to handle it all. I have one in my sights, I hope I can bring him down with one shot.

I have had some illness, kind of goes with getting to this age. Blood pressure, cholesterol, arthritis, and now the Monty Python Disease. (Something new and completely different) Just waiting for some test results, but nothing too major I am sure. Just more results of aging.

We laugh about my aunt being a huge e-bay shopaholic, example 400 tea pots.  Then I look around my office at all the open and unopened Amazon boxes. Perhaps over shopping is genetic. I went to Sam's club yesterday with a list, mostly paper goods. The packages were so bulky I knew I didn't have space to store it so I passed. I still walked out being three digits poorer. My dogs needed a few things.

I have been staying up far past my bed time watching Netflix. I will think, just one more episode and suddenly it is 2 am. Currently Ken and I are watching Lucifer and when Ken isn't home I am watching Here Comes the Midwives.  Also on season four of Orange is the New Black. Any suggestions let me know.

No recipes for today, I have slacked on my cooking taking the easy way out.  Next time I will try to include a lovely Bruchetta recipe.

Comments

Popular Posts